Wednesday 8 May 2013

WIP: Triangles!

This week has been all about triangles!

There have been 2 different types - equilateral triangles and right angle triangles!


First up are the equilateral triangles. I love cutting these, there are kinda of theraputic! I think that must be the mathematician in me!


They are coming together quite quickly, but I am running out of time! They are going away on half term and I wanted them to have it with them. Best get my skates on!

The other triangles are the right angle triangles I shared yesterday. I put the blocks together into a mini quilt top, which one of the young ladies in my after school club has fallen in love with, so it had a home even though it's not finished!


I do the umbrellas and they are very summery in my studio today, when the rain is falling!


More triangles to piece and a car to pack for class this evening!

Might need to investigate more triangles tomorrow...
Linking up with WIP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I really enjoyed making them!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! The quilt already has a home for when it is finished!

      Delete
  3. love your triangles!! That quilt is going to be fantastic when finished! :)

    -Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Triangles are such fun to work with!

      Delete