Wednesday 10 July 2013

WiP Wednesday: Gifts Galore

It is Wednesday - Yay!

And I have time to share my WiP in this week...

It is all about gifts in various stages of development!


These lovely fabrics are going to be made into pouches for the Fat Quarter Retreat Sample Swap!

I am going to be using my paper piecing letters from last week to make pouches.


All of them will look different, but the same!

Finally I have a pile of quilt as you go gifts that need finishing this week!


I love a tight deadline and a challenge!

Linking up with WiP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced.



2 comments:

  1. I wish I was going to the retreat! All the goodies every one is making are so pretty :) Those QAYG blocks are fabulous, too!


    (btw- looks like you need to update the let's get acquainted blog hop button in your sidebar. Beth had to change the code :))

    ReplyDelete