Sunday 2 February 2014

Fabric Sunday: Reds

Following on from yesterdays post about the colour, I thought we would look at the wonderful red fabric around at the moment!

Flurry - Poppy Dashwood Studios
Starting at the Village Haberdashery, this Flurry in Poppy is my favourite! Just look at all those lovely irregular spots! The Village Haberdashery has a wonderful range of red fabrics - all totally yummy!

Birds and Blossoms in Paprika

This is simply divine from the Eiko collection at M is for Make. I love the fact that red comes in so many different shades and each one is so lovely!

Gone Fishing in Red
This fabric from Brandon Mably at Eclectic Maker is so bright and fun! I love the fish on the red background!

Up in the Air: Dark Red
Up in the Air by Heather Moore at Backstitch shows how red can be used against a background to create a striking print. I love the complex design of the birds on the background. It is so lovely!

Hope you like my choices.

I would love to see any fabulous red fabrics you have found recently!


No comments:

Post a Comment