Tuesday 10 June 2014

Plush Addict

One of the best things about being a sewing teacher is being able to buy fabric for classes!

I get to buy lots of different types of fabric and often I buy things that don't suit my taste, but my students turn them into amazing items!

I am always on the lookout for new places to buy fabric and to be able to recommend to my classes. Over the last week I have ordered from a shop I have been following for a while on social media - Plush Addict.



They have a wonderful range of wonderful fabrics including all the latest designer ranges.

I needed a whole collection of Kona Solids for a class I am teaching tomorrow. We have been making wonderful cushion covers with a eight point star. The fronts have a mix of pattern and Kona solids.



I hadn't realised that Plush Addict carried all 277 Kona solids until last week when I managed to get hold of some much needed Bone. They delivered the order so quickly I knew I had the right place to order fabric for my class.

So on Friday morning I started shopping - £89 later I put a quick note on the order saying I needed the fabric by Tuesday morning did they think I needed to pay for tracked deliver.



To my delight the bundle arrived on Monday morning with a wonderful note and a bag of sweeties!

So pleased with they service and the selection they carry!

Go check them out!




No comments:

Post a Comment