Friday 12 July 2013

FAL Q3: my 3 quilts!

How on earth has it got to setting the targets for Q3 of FAL?

This quarter I am going all out..... 3 massive quilts to finish..


Bookcase quilt from the Quilting Bee I organised. I love this quilt and so want it finished!


My dad is travelling back to Penang soon and I would love to have this quilt ready to follow him....



Then there is my Swoon quilt. This needs to be on my bed for the autumn!

So those are my 3 very ambitious projects that I want to try and finish in the next 3 months!

Fingers crossed they all get done!

Linking up with She Can Quilt, FAL Q3.

6 comments:

  1. Ooh love the fabrics in the Swoon quilt especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, better get to quilting though:) The bookcases are adorable and I love Swoon always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bookcase quilt. That 's going to be gorgeous when its done. I'd do that one first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Swoon! May I ask, how are you going to quilt yours? I am almost done with mine, and am having a time trying to decide how to quilt it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh, the swoon - with the florals, how lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One per month, that's achievable, I think

    ReplyDelete