Friday 31 January 2014

Monthly Patchwork and Quilting Club!



I teach so many different aspects of sewing, from beginners to dress making, but my true passion is Patchwork and quilting!

One of the lovely students at my class last Saturday came along with her daughter and sent this amazing feedback:

“Just want to say my daughter and I enjoyed the workshop. Anna was a very encouraging and relaxed tutor and her passion for quilting and sewing came across from the very start.“

And she is right -I love spreading fabric and quilting addict wherever I go!

So when the students on Saturday mentioned a monthly group that would teach them how to make different patchwork blocks and then how to take those through to a full quilt, it got me thinking...



I put the idea out on Facebook and for 4/5 people interested in joining within an hour!

So, not one to sit around at all I have been looking for a venue with enough light and space to accommodate 10 people who want to learn patchwork.... and today I booked one!

The Monthly Patchwork Quilting Club will start on Thursday 13th February in St Micheal's Church Hall, Tetbury from 11.30 until 2.30pm!

The aim of the group is to learn how to accurately cut fabrics, how to piece blocks and how to machine quilt a quilt over the next few months.

You do not need any experience, just a willingness to learn and I will give you the skills to make beautiful quilts for your home!

The group will cost £25.00 a month and will included use of equipment, including a sewing machine during the session and support between meetings if needed.

To book your place please email me for a booking form and class joining instructions!


No comments:

Post a Comment