Saturday 11 January 2014

New Stash Club

Over the last few weeks I haven't been fabric shopping in the traditional quilters sense. I have been buying prepared for dyeing fabric - loads of cotton velvet, cotton organdie, silk and cotton lawn!

So yes, technically still fabric, but not my usual shopping habits of gorgeous quilters weight, designer fabric... starting to drool now!

I need patterned fabric for my classes, so I can't afford to let my stash run low whilst I am concentrating on my City and Guild Course. This is where stash clubs like the wonderful Sew Solids Crew comes in!

Simply Solids is my favourite place to buy Kona Solids. Justine is super fast at getting fabric goodies to my door and she is lovely! Need I say more?



Last year I was part of the Sew Solids Crew for solid colour and I now have a wonderful stash of colours, some of which I would not have bought for myself but have come very handy. This year Justine has launched a mixed club - a mix of solid colour and textures basics, which is a wonderful combination at a great price.

It also means my stash will stay topped up even if I am off experimenting with Procion Dyes!

Go check out the new clubs, they are great value for money and the best way to build a quilters stash.



No comments:

Post a Comment