Sunday 8 September 2013

Sunday Shopping #1

At the moment fabric fabric shopping is a window shopping exercise - apart from the 4 FQ I bought from M is for Make last week.

But it doesn't stop me having a wish list that I really MUST have.....

Hand Drawn Garden available at Hawthorne Threads
This is Hand Drawn Garden by Anna Marie Horner, who is one of my favourite designs. The colours are so vibrant and lush! I am still hoarding Field Study for a new quilt design I have in mind. They are all so pretty!

You can get Hand Drawn Garden from

The Village Haberdashery
Hawthorne Threads
Westwood Acres
Pink Chalk fabrics

There is a really good article about the which solids co-ordinate with the patterned fabric over at Pink Chalk Fabrics.

Next up is the new Sweetwater fabric range, Road 15.


I am a slightly obsessed hoarder of Sweetwater fabrics, OK so I am a major hoarder! I have a basket just for Sweetwater fabrics!

They are just so amazing in detail and colours, and Road 15 is no different! It is on my list for buying very soon...

You can get them from:

Simply Solids - Justine has pre-cuts at the moment.
Eclectic Maker 
Fat Quarter Shop

Last is Lush Uptown by Erin Micheal:


This collection is amazing, the range of colours is perfect for the Autumn. A lovely combination of brown, greens, oranges and blues...

You can get them from:

Eclectic Maker
Fat Quarter Shop

I hope you enjoyed window shopping with me!







No comments:

Post a Comment