Sunday 15 September 2013

Sunday Shopping #2

I am still window shopping - rugby club fees and rugby kit comes first at the moment!

But window shopping for fabric is so much fun...... honestly it is...

First this week is the wonderful new collection from Denyse Schmidt - Florence:


I love all of Denyse Schmidt's fabrics, but this collection is really making my heart skip a beat! It all looks so pretty and would be perfect in my secret stash basket to be used on something amazing!

You can get it from (just remember to send me some!):

The Village Haberdashery
The Fat Quarter Shop
Hawthorne Threads

Another design that has caught my eye is Mod Girls and Mod Guys by Michael Miller Designs:



They are both full of fabulous, quirky prints and my boys would love the Mod Boys range. Just check out the ties - so much fun!

You can get these from:

Hawthorne Threads - I really like the Urbanista palette here, yummy greys, blacks and whites.
Fat Quarter Shop

Last up today is Petite Street by Wendy Kendall:


This collection of loveliness is made by Dashwood Studios, a UK based fabric design company. It is always good to support local - especially when there is fabric this yummy being produced!

Lynne from Lily's Quilts made a gorgeous quilt a couple of weeks ago using this line so go check out how lovely the fabrics look in a quilt.

You can find Petite Street:

The Village Haberdashery
Eclectic Maker
Brighton Sewing Centre

A lovely group of new fabrics, don't you agree?


1 comment:

  1. I do agree! I love those Mod fabrics from Michael Miller, especially. But the Petite Street is also very sweet. Thanks for sharing all of these!

    ReplyDelete