Tuesday 28 May 2013

Opening a Shop

Today is very exciting!

I am often asked by my students where they can get the best equipment for quilting, and I sell them the equipment and wadding I love using.

This prompted me decide to start selling the supplies online so my learners and followers can find the tools I recommend using quickly and easily from my blog!

The shop opens today and is stocked with a core collection of my favourite tools, including wadding!



To celebrate the opening of the shop over on Etsy, I am offer a 15% discount until Friday 31st May!

Simply use the code OPENING15 at the checkout and the discount will be automatically applied!

There will be more items adding to the shop over the next few days including scrap packs so please keep visiting!

6 comments:

  1. How fun! Good luck on your new store :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Anna. Good luck on your new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab news! Excited for you! Don't suppose you'll be stocking quilting gloves will you?

    ReplyDelete