Wednesday 20 March 2013

WIP: An FDD Bag

This week is stumbling along.... after a weekend of working and Scouting duties, followed by teaching everywhere and Cubs Scouts my head is kinda too tired to think!

A nap would be lovely, but I have parent workshop at school, parents evening and then a 3 hour class tonight...

So this week my Work in Progress is a small, but important one.

I am making a bag for a friend who had a voucher for funky diva designs but we lost track of time, so it is a lovely oilcloth bag that I am fitting into the time between planning and teaching!


It needs to be finished by the end of the week so I need to pick up the pace, but time is so short!

All my planning is done for tonight's class, just the car to pack - which takes 20 minutes alone!


Yes, I am feeling a bit stressed out today!

Fingers crossed things will calm down after Friday when the Easter hols start...


Linking up with Work in Progress Wednesday on Freshly Pieced:

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

P.s. you can follow my blog over at Bloglovin'
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


8 comments:

  1. Good luck with your list of jobs today!
    I need to get some of those clear boxes to store sewing stuff at home. I keep using tins but have to go through them all to find what I want!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Managed to survive the day! I love the boxes, they make finding things so easy!

      Delete
  2. And still you find time to blog! Your really are Wonder Woman x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The oilcloth will make a fabulous bag! Love the clear storage boxes too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is all finished a looking gorgeous!

      Delete