Thursday 20 September 2012

Post box watching...

No I don't have a fascination with the Postman, I have just got loads of yummy things coming!

First there are the blocks for the Anything Goes Quilting Bee. As you know I created the bee so I sent out the first block instructions fabric. Now the fantastic finished blocks are coming back:



They are all fantastic! There are 7 more to come back, so I will be watching the post box for quite a bit longer.....

I also have a fantastic bundle of fabrics coming from Fat Quarter Shop.... Now that only left the US on Saturday so could take 3 weeks to get here... but I wish it would get here soon!



I have this fabulous bundle from Tula Pink for a very special quilt and this month bloggers choice bundle too.... So fly fast my parcel from Fat Quarter Shop!

And finally I have been really naughty this morning and ordered some fabric from Eclectic Maker for my sewing classes. My young ladies on a Tuesday really wanted some 'big boy' fabric for Daddies Christmas present. They chose this wonderful bundle from Parson Grey:


I also bought some mega cute Micheal Miller Elephants for a secret project...

So Mr Postman, remember I bought you a box of chocolate at Christmas? Please deliver me some lovely fabric soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment