Monday 3 December 2012

Liberty Crazy

Over the last few weeks I have been following the Liberty Scrap Challenge on a wonderful blog called a cuppa and a catch up.  There have been amazing and gorgeous projects using Liberty fabrics, which lets face it are the ultimate in fabric gorgeousness!

I have a small stash of Liberty Lawn that I have in my super secret stash - I know it is turning into an obsession..  But I had also seen the Bloomsbury Collection of Liberty fabrics for quilters. They had caught my eye, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to buy some...

M is for Make had a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale so I thought I would spend a few pennies on a selection of the fabric from the collection. They have a selection of fabrics from the C colourway, which is bright pinks, which I quite fancied.


I just wasn't prepared for how wonderful the colours are. They are so vibrant and lush that I just keep stroking them!

M is for Make has quite a few of the fabrics from the colour way, but I realised that I NEEDED the whole range from that colourway.

I now have them washed and ironed... they are calling to me, but I feel kinda frightened to even start to think about using them... they are just too pretty to get the designs wrong...

Have you ever been too frightened to cut up some fabric? How did you get past it?


No comments:

Post a Comment