Friday 12 October 2012

Fabric shopping...

I haven't been fabric shopping again - I promise!

But I have noticed a few bundles that I really love!

Starting at M is for Make, this simply stunning bundle is seriously calling me:


It's called Bittersweet and I want it!
 
 
I am a huge fan of Gone to Earth, and there is the lovely, scrummy Oh deer Bundle....
 
 
 
Saints and Pinners is another shop I really love. They have some amazing bundles, but this one is my favourite:
 
 
 
Jewels is a glorious bundle of plains... yummy!
 
 
I know, too much yumminess!
 
Today I am actually off to Thermae Spa in Bath and there is the wonderful Country Threads patchwork shop just around the corner... might just find myself wandering into there....

1 comment:

  1. Each being 60" wide, 1-1/2 yards should be enough for any of the projects I have in mind. Making a final decision is the hard part!free alerts for discount codes

    ReplyDelete