Wednesday 7 November 2012

Childrens Classes and Parties

At the moment I run an after school club in Tetbury on a Tuesday evening for children aged 8 to 11.



As you can see we have a lot of fun and girls create gorgeous items on the sewing machines!


The girls have worked for 6 weeks on making a patchwork cushion and rightly proud of their work!

In the new year I will be offering sewing birthday parties for children aged 8 to 16.

I will travel to a location of your choice, bringing with me sewing machines, materials and everything needed to make one of the following items:

  • Tote Bag
  • Pencil case and purse
  • Simple Clutch
Each party lasts 3 hours and is packed full of fun, new skills and gossip!

If you would like to book a sewing party in Gloucestershire, drop me an email for more information!


No comments:

Post a Comment