Thursday 14 February 2013

Birthday Stash!

One of my aims for February was to not buy anymore fabric, but I did spoil myself on my birthday this week..

Well, Country Threads was around the corner and they had a stash of Lucy's Crab Shack which I have been hankering after for AGES....

So I bought some home:


It is a modest little pile, but I love everyone of of them! So yummy!

They also had a charm pack are pretty rare, so I invested in that too...


I am so pleased to have finally bought some from this range. Sweetwater is one of my top 5 designers...

They are also had these that were calling me:


Love the greens and reds... so retro! They are ModCentury and  Stitch in Color.

So I fell off the no buying fabric band waggon! But I love them!



4 comments:

  1. Excellent choices! I love Sweetwater too. But in saying that, I am realizing I am hoarding and not sewing with what I have from them. Oh, it's rough to be an addict;) Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fabrics! I love Lucy's Crab Shack. I bought a charm pack and I'm seriously considering getting some half yards. Great choices. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so lovely! Just need a design now....

      Delete