Wednesday 27 February 2013

WIP Wednesday

I can't believe it is Wednesday already... how do the days disappear?

Anyway, I am still working on the secret quilt. It is at the binding stage and I should make the post with it tomorrow.

I can show you a sneak peek...



This quilt has been a pleasure to make, I have loved piecing it and seeing the colours coming together!

The colours are gorgeous, I mixed turquoise and grey fabrics on the back piecing, which I love!

I have hand quilted it so it has a lovely weight and feel.

The other piece I have been working on this week is my Swoon quilt, this block is pretty with a bold print and pale lilac Kona Solid.


This is block number 6 of 9, so it is slowly building!

Linking up with WIP Wednesday over on Freshly Pieced:


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


4 comments:

  1. Your secret sewing looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Will be able to show the finished quilt on Sunday!

      Delete
  2. Something is looking good. =) Visiting from WIP Wednesday. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is gorgeous and I was sad to see it go!

      Delete