Sunday 20 January 2013

Sunday morning reading 20/01

Good morning!

I hope you have had a lovely weekend so far!

I have been house bound with a sick 10 year old, watching the snow fall and the other 2 boys playing in the garden...

Not much time for sewing, plus a lack of sleep kinda makes concentrating difficult...

But I have been keeping up with my plan to meet other bloggers and make comments on their blogs, and I thought I would share a few of them with you!

So go grab a mug of coffee and forget about the weather.....

First up is Adrianne's blog, On the Windy Side.




Adrianne's blog is full of gorgeous quilts, ideas and life... just the sort of blog I love! There is loads of eye candy for quilters and I love her writing style. Go check the blog out and join so you don't miss her updates!

Staying down under, I love block-a-day, Lily's blog about her crafty life.




At the moment Lily is in the middle of her summer adventures and she has been sharing photos of her adventures. The pictures are stunning and the places she explores amazing! I feel like I am there with her... and she is feeding my desire to see more of the world!

The last one for today is Needles and Lemons, the blog of Judith, a fantastic quilter who shares her tips and quilts.


 I love her ideas and chatty blog. So many pretty quilts to drool over!

I hope you enjoy visiting these gorgeous blogs - and don't forget to leave them a comment letting them you know visited!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your lovely words about my blog Anna - so glad you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete