Thursday 17 January 2013

Talking Texts!

My lovely friend and fellow quilt bee member, Jessica is organising a wonderful fabric swap....not just any old fabric though - TEXT!



I love text, I have text hidden in my secret stash which I am keeping well hidden...

So when I saw Jessica's call for people to get involved with the fabric swap, I said yes immediately!

What happens is, you sent Jessica some fat quarters of is text fabric. It can be any colour and as many as you fancy - they don't have to be the same text fabric. You also have to send a postage paid parcel for Jessica to sent the FQ's to you.



Jessica will then organise all the fat quarters she gets in and send you back a variety of fat quarters, the same number as you sent in!

So you get a mix of interesting text, some of which you might not have seen or bought for yourself!

Now I am a long way from Jessica.... postage to the States is a pain too... so I am going to get an American shop to send me FQs to Jessica directly and then Paypal my postage to the UK to her.

Simples right?

If you fancy signing up, or want some more information get to Jessica's blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment